Monday 15 April 2013

Where have you been all my life?!?!

This morning I was looking at something on Amazon, and one of the "customers who bought this item" images caught my eye.


How have I lived for more than 40 years without one of these? According to Amazon, this is "faster and safer" and "great for cereal". You can slice your banana with one quick motion! Seriously, think how much time I've wasted over the years using a knife to slice up bananas. And the peril I've put myself through using a paring knife while holding the banana and slicing against my thumb. It's a miracle I've made it this far without serious injury.

And furthermore, Amazon has made me realize that I've been remiss in just throwing a banana into my knapsack and carrying it to work for lunch. Banana transport is a serious thing, and the Banana Bunker is just the item I need.
 

To keep my bananas safe, of course. 

Edited to add: This post was tongue-in-cheek. I figured that was evident, but someone who knows me quite well emailed to ask if I was serious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...